Has anyone tried this SUGAR COOKIE in 415?

WaxFlower

Over the past several days I've read through various threads/posts regarding the different sugar cookie fo's/blends. Has anyone tried this fo blend for sugar cookie in 415? http://www.candletech.com/general-information/scent-mixing-ideas/

I plan on trying ones suggestion to mix sugar cookie with butterscotch and anothers suggestion to mix sugar cookie with pie crust...both of which sound very good.

Thanks

Would this blend of southern butter pecan and creme brulee really make a good sugar cookie? I'm most interrested in firegirl's suggestions for mixing sugar cookie with butterscotch. In choosing this combination I've run into a bit of a problem. I'm placing an order with KY and Peak...non of which carry a butterscotch fo. Can anyone recommend a butterscotch-like fo sold by either of these two suppliers that might fit the bill for this blend? I'm not quite ready to add another supplier to my list if I don't have to.

TIA for any suggestions.