Recommend an EO book?

elitenaildesign

After getting started nearly 3 years ago with bath and body, I am now ready to step out and learn something new with EO's. Ive avoided them since they are so complex. I can read til Im blue in the face in the net on this, but I need something in my hand to read on EO's. Can you recommend a perfect book on EO's and blends, purpose?

I also agree that The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (256 pgs) is a very good book.

The Comlete Illustrated Guide to Aromatherapy (224 pgs) by Julia Lawless is also another good choice. It shows massage techniques, has an essential oil index of the most popoular EO's, and actually gives you instructions and recipes for how to use the oils for certain conditions such as acne, warts, psoriasis, cold sores, hay fever, and more.

Teach Yourself Aromatherapy by Denise Whichello Brown (224 pgs) is another useful book with recipes for baths and massages using EO's for treatment.

I see The Complete Illustrated Guide to Aromatherapy is available, used, on amazon.com for under a buck (not counting shipping)--well worth the money if you're not opposed to used books. Also, if you have a Half Priced Books near you, check them out. I've scored lots of books--all new for half the MSRP. They're also having a sale this weekend--20% off your entire purchase with coupon (you can sign up online to be on their email list and get it).