Show us your work area! Picture Thread :)

You all are exactly like the fly fishing bb I belong to. Whenever some ask to 'show you tying bench' the responses ranges from total mess to everything in its place'. lol

Our work area is our kitchen. We, or should I say I, drag out the boxes from the garage take out what we need and when we, again more like I, are finished it all goes back in the boxes and stored in the garage. Did I mention I am also the ONE to put things away. Just in case my wife is reading this. Hint hint hint:laugh2:

not trying to hijack the thread but Chele do you pour the melter into cups? It looks like the ones from the restaurant?

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1534035&l=19600&id=731331579

We use the Turk n Surf to melt the wax. Then I have plastic pots one for each of our top 20 sellers. (you can see some of these on the shelf above the melters- I find this saves me tons of $$$ in paper towels) FO goes in dixie cups, single use then toss. I also have about a dozen metal pots that I use for the other 40 scents. There is another wall in the shop missing from the photo shoot. It has most of our "top secret" stuff, as well as shelves of pours pots & oils we get direct from the manufacturers - so I don't post those pics. ;)

I hoped I answered your question.. if not let me know and I will try again.

Have a good one!

Chele

Chele, my GOODNESSS! That is a very nice setup you have there! :) That is exactly what i was looking forward to seeing by making this post. I love looking at stuff like this. Thank you very much for opening up your shop to us. Like others have said, i like your building as well ;)

Merideth: Wow, that sounds like a HUGE area! Yea, i can easily see how out of control this can get, and i love it! :) I can't wait to get cracking on setting up a nice work area... hopefully one day it can be as impressive as some of y'alls setups :)