Hosting Companies that use Realtime Shipping...

LaVida

Yes.. Talk to 218 about either zen cart, or going with Mal's upgrade. You can pay a little extra with that upgrade and have real time shipping installed if I'm not mistaken. That's how it used to be anyway.

that is correct, you can pay little extra for real time shipping with 218

I'm really fustrated now. I don't even have access to my &!*$....

I am not savvy now I have to do all this $*$! all over again...:mad:

218 here I come (next week because I'm trying to figure all this schedule C crap working out of a shoe box.... just about)....

Zencart has the real time shipping.. and I use Host-99 for my web host. Have needed some help and the cs has been great. Zencart is a powerful cart that can be customized in many different ways. There is a little learnig curve but not once understood it is easy.. and the forum is great for when you get stuck.

Most carts have free shipping mods, you have to find them, it's pretty easy. I'd be leery if any site wants to charge you a whole lot more to set it up (a few bucks more is worth it, but a one time fee, not monthly forever). It's a download and install sort of thing.