FO Search...SOS

Fern-Marie

Hi All,

Had a FO from JBN called "Country Club"...they cancelled the FO on me and it's taken off in my line.

I have searched the board 'til I am cross-eyed.

I remember I ordered this because someone said how great it was.

I thought it was a 'dupe' of something...my brain is tired and getting older than me. I cannot remember - hard as I try who steered me toward the FO.

The write-up of it was something to do with 'imagine you're on the Titanic, and the men are in their area having brandy and cigars, this scent is reminiscent of that'. I don't think NG's is the same as JBN's was.

Can anyone help me with this, please, please!

Is there a dupe? Can I replace via another supplier? Anything...throw me a bone here!

Thanks for the help.

Fern-Marie

How recent is this in your line? If it is new, I say try mixing your own blend. I would buy this oil, but I would also get some teak, tobacco and maybe a wine scent and try your hand at mixing (sniff your original and see if it is close or if something is missing; perhaps ask the vendor what notes were in the FO). It might not be the same, but MAY have the same "feel" to it. That way, you can say something like "improved" or something like that when marketing the change.

This way, you don't have to worry about something discontinued all at once, you know; does that make sense?

I hope this was helpful and I wish you luck in finding something that works for you!

Thank you all so much.

I do believe that the Archipelago Havana is the name of the dupe that I am looking for.

Psyche!!! :yay:

Can't wait to get it! Phew! I thought I was out of luck - this is the one FO that DH always comments on liking. I can burn this 24/7 without worrying about it overstaying its welcome, ya know what I mean?

Thanks again, you guys are great!

Fern-Marie