What wick size would I need for CD, CDN or CSN?

Hello,

Currently I make 2 oz deep containers and 4 oz deep container candles and 8 oz square mason jars.

I'd love to try some CD, CDN's or CSN wicks for my 2 oz and 4 oz deep containers. This is a picture of what I use now:

http://candlescience.com/containers/candle-tins.php

I get mine from another supplier but this one had both pictures laid out nicely.

What size wick would I need for the 2oz and 4 oz deep? I use Ecosoya CB Advanced and sometimes Enchanted Lites and on occasion use palm wax in the mix.

Second question does anyone have the size they think I might need in either CD/CDN & CSN? I'd want maybe 15 of each type and I live in Canada and don't want to place an order for something so small to an American supplier. I could put the money in your paypal account if you let me know shipping.

I know a lot of you order in big quantities and I'm have a tiny business so don't order in big amount.

Dunno about the CSNs or CDs, but JBN offers CDN sample packs (5 ea sizes 8-22) but the shipping'll kill ya to CA :undecided

http://www.justbynature.com/wicks_Sample_Packs.html

Best guess on sizes you might need would be 8-16...

Have you checked on eBay Canada? Many suppliers will send you some sample sizes to try for a small cost or just shipping if you email and request them...

With so many kinds of wicks and different sized containers, you really should buy some samples and test them in all the different waxes you use. It'd be difficult to guess with so many combos... Have you looked at the wick size recommendation tables at Wickit (CDs & CDNs) and at CandleScience (CSNs)?

Stella,

Do you know if Just By Nature ships to Canada? I looked at their shipping but didn't see anything mentioned there about shipping or not shipping to Canada?

Since it's under $20.00 I won't have to pay duty on it which is nice.