Cbl125

Hi Everyone....need some advice. I have two cases of this wax and am having problems with soot. I have 3" Tumblers and Straight sided Mason Jars 16oz. This wax seems to soot alot. I have tried different size wicks and still have the same problem or no scent throw. I use 1oz pp.....is there anything that I could use to help stop the sooting....would vybar help? Any ideas? Has anyone used this wax before.....it was so cheap I brought some thinking I could make it work....now struggling....TIA

Hi Everyone....need some advice. I have two cases of this wax and am having problems with soot. I have 3" Tumblers and Straight sided Mason Jars 16oz. This wax seems to soot alot. I have tried different size wicks and still have the same problem or no scent throw. I use 1oz pp.....is there anything that I could use to help stop the sooting....would vybar help? Any ideas? Has anyone used this wax before.....it was so cheap I brought some thinking I could make it work....now struggling....TIA

I personally have not used this wax, (at least that I remember) but if you want to see if it is the wax itself, I would recommend trying it with no FO. To see if you still get soot. I see you have tried different sized wicks. It may just be one of those sooty waxes. Hopefully some will know a little more about this wax.