IGI4630 wax ??

Ok, I hate to mention this, but, I am having a major problem with this wax. Keep in mind, I have used this wax since it came out, a few years ago. My problem is, it is much "whiter" than it used to be ( my last 10 cases) therefore my colors are off somewhat. Another MAJOR problem, is does not seem like a true "one pour wax". All my candles need to be topped off. I usually buy wax from LS, but this time I ordered it from AAA due to cheaper shipping chgs. What a time of the year for this to happen?? Have you had a problem with this wax? Another problem, the apple cinnamon strusel (NG) is NOT throwing at all. When I tested this scent I could smell it literally all thru the house. Ok, please respond :) And thank you :):shocked2:

There have also been reported problems or differences with J50 and IGI4794. The suppliers report there cannot be a difference, as the waxes all have to be made to specs. However, we as candlemakers are noticing differences...sometimes huge ones, with color, texture, melt point, etc.

I don't think it is your fragrance supplier, as I use fragrances from MANY suppliers. It is the wax.

The issue is your wax probably came from a different IGI plant. You will always see significant differences between the Texas, IL, Pa and Canada plants. The recipe is "supposed" to be the exact same but it is not. They all get their raw materials from different parts of the country therefore the end product will be slightly different. If you call them about it I guarantee that they will tell you to send a sample for them to test and it will come back with the result that it's with-in specs, which I might add you could drive a truck through.LOL HTH

The issue is your wax probably came from a different IGI plant. You will always see significant differences between the Texas, IL, Pa and Canada plants. The recipe is "supposed" to be the exact same but it is not. They all get their raw materials from different parts of the country therefore the end product will be slightly different. If you call them about it I guarantee that they will tell you to send a sample for them to test and it will come back with the result that it's with-in specs, which I might add you could drive a truck through.LOL HTH

Last year the owner at Alabaster's told me this exact samething. If it will help you any, call 'em. Mike or Todd (Oops cant remember their dang name) will tell you the plant they purchase from. Heck, if they cant tell you the freakin plant they purchase it from then they dont deserve your $. ; )

That's what DPS/Morris told me, too!