Is Bert's gardenia a good one in soy?

safaripat

I will answer my own question. I got a lb of the Gardenia from Bert's. I have try quite a few Gardenias & this is my favorite so far. Beautiful fragrance great hot & cold throw in 50/50 soy.

Also tried the her Lavender. It is also awesome in my blend great hot & cold throw.

Chance by Channel Is other winner. very good in candles or bath & body. Wonderful fragrance. I just got a sample & made a couple of candles. Sold them right away plus the lady wanted more.

I have more samples on the way. Of designer dupes will post later. Pat

Thank you for the info.I have alot of her scents but haven't tried them yet.Things are slow now. I did want to know about the lavender.I would like to replace another lavender scent I have and this one just might do it. Better priced.

Good to hear about Gardenia.I don't like the florals much but I have been selling some lately. Might as well get some to have on hand. Rose scents are to much for me. Prefer not to make that scent at all.Even for VD.

LynnS