What wick I should use?

I'm on de R&D phase of a massage candle. I'm planning to use 8oz tins...I using a recipe I found in the web that use shea butter, almond oil...mango butter and eco soy wax. I did a trial with a Peak pre-tabbed 2 in zinc wick. It burns but once it get to the pool it turn off, and no way to light it again. I change the wick in my next trial for a cotton one...same results... I thought it was the container (I use a glass container like the jelly one)...I change the container no success either...so now I'm planning to buy 8 on tin...but I will like a litter help from the experts with the wick that I may use.

Another question: I could possible that the mix (Butter, oils and ecosoy wax) is the problem?....any?

TIA,

I use CD-20 in an 8oz tureen jar with GB 415 soy wax and oil/butter blend. I can always re-light. Only thing it is has to be trimmed before each use because after a masssage the wax goes down a bit more.

I never have had a problem with the CD-20 mushrooming but it helps to have a wick trimmer because some of the soot gets in when I trim. I make sure to get all the trimming out before re-lighting.