HELP car fresheners

LynnS

DID Bell and Company Traders start back up??A while back thought they were?? I did check Starla's Candles and they have fewer blanks than before.

Candles and Supplies has plenty but you have to paint all of them. And the white ones as we all know will turn with certain fragrances.

Of course now I have a wholesale order I am working on and not many shapes to choose from with the colored blanks.

This person isn't picky on the shapes but want more than 5 anyway. And I sure don't want to do the painting too. Scenting and packaging is enough.

Any Help???

Thanks

LynnS

I have no idea if Bell started up again, but a thread from this summer stated she sold to wicks-wax-scents

http://www.wicks-wax-scents.com/air-fresheners.html

Check out this site ....

http://www.scentedpromos.com/shapes.htm

I have no idea if they're good on not, but they popped up in a Google search and have a boat load of shapes to choose from!

Keystone was another one I couldn't remember.

Also when I clicked on wicks and scents that is Starla's Candles. I had that site in my favorites but been quite a while. She has added many more shapes since then. Will check wicks and scents and Keystone.

I have a few shapes left over but the guy is wanting the fresheners soon. These take up to 3 weeks. Will send what I have and be sure and order more of the same shapes.

Thank You Everyone,

LynnS