Varying throws in soy

In My opinion....I think the industry should really take a HARD each look at all the variables with each individual wax they produce...Basically I think their testing is done in extremely controlled cicumstances and I think it is very hard for us to duplicate those condtions consistantly time after time. I wish they could develop a wax that can stand a little variance in conditions and temperatures without wet spots/ wicking problems/ fragrances not mixing well with the wax ect...These people are making a killing off OUR Testing the Product.

Thanks for the vent!!!!

I am now using 100% Soybean wax from Snowtop and well as their FO's which are fantastic. Just made a test candle with Snowtop Soy and FO from JS and got absolutely no scent throw. Am trying another scent from JS and one from Farmhouse with the Snowtop soy, will test burn them tonight but so far not getting even a cold throw smell. :embarasse Anyone else out there using the Snowtop Soy and had luck with other FO suppliers?

TIA