Has any used kimmericstudio.com?

Ok I have been searching and searching for hang tags that are a good price and ones that I really like. Well finally about a month ago I found this site and I really like what I see but I want to do the custom ones. So I email the lady, twice, about possibly sending me some samples of the the different paper and I have heard nothing back. I even told her it could just be the scrape paper from the ones already made I just wanted to see what kind of paper it was and the color. I have even called her twice, but only left one message.

I really dont know what to do anymore. I really need some hang tags and I really like things. Has anyone order from her or has anyone had any communication with her at all.

Or does any one know of another site that has hang tags kinda like things?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Antonia

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I am sorry but I need to vent for a minute.

Well as of today I still have not got the samples yet. So I called and spoke with her and she said she was very sorry that she went to the PO that day but some how they didnt get mailed out and she has it sitting right there ready to be mailed out. :shocked2: I just dont understand, is this how it is going to be when I order from her? Now I am not in a rush to get them, just need something by November, but I would like to get it done now. It has been almost 2 weeks now, so what has she not been to the PO in 2 weeks?

This really sucks because she is the only site that I have come across and liked the hang tags, and now I have a bad taste in my mouth about this and not really sure if I want to order from her at all.

Well I just feel so sick to my stomach right now thinking about having to do countless more searches to find someone else.

So do you guys think I am over reacting about this? I didnt say anything to her but I am sure she could tell I was disappointed. I even offered to pay for her to mail it to me.

If anyone else uses hang tags where do you guys get them from?

Antonia