Storage for FO's

candlesbyMe

Good afternoon everyone!

I wanted to get some imput on how you guys store your FO's? I have some that have been in a storage bin but the scent mixture will knock you over when you take the lid off~ LOL.. and wondered what other options that could be considered..

My Space is small so I can't just sit them out or hang on walls.. no room~ but what other options do you guys have that you do to keep them in good shape and not be so overwhelming when you open it up to get out a scent.

Thanks for your advice!!

:D

I have a small space too. We are lucky enough to have a small 'pantry' right by our front door that already had some wire racks on the walls. I've taken over this room cause I leave the door closed unless I need anything out of there. Nice and dark and our place is always cold (my bf won't have it any other way).

I'd really recommend finding room on the wall to house some racks. Esp if you have room in a closet. That way you get a bigger closed off space and hopefully not run into the 'rush' of contained fragrances all at once! :)

Orrrrr... I've started to do this a bit, but you could also use several boxes and put in each one fragrances that are close in comparison. For example, a box of fruity, a box of bakery, a box of holiday, etc. Don't know if that will help your nose at all, but maybe organization wise.