Container Search

A customer asked me to make a candle for the centerpiece of her coffee table--she wants a container not more than about 3 inches tall and about 9 inches in diameter. When she described it to me, I had an immediate visual of what she wanted--but can't find it!!

I called her back after a few days and told her I was still looking, but for her to let me know if she found anything I could start testing. At that time, she said a long container like a the 5-7 wick fireplace candles would be okay, too. I think that might be easier to wick, anyway, but haven't found one yet. Dollar General has that type container in a smaller size, but not the larger one. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Jane

http://www.aspenbaycandles.com/catalog/index.php?main_page

=index&cPath=130&sort=20a&page=2&zenid=vhmf3mtajl8i1jf5pcgece9f73

I always loved these candles. Have the coffee and the Apple and Spice one. The bowl is very heavy and while the votive is burning the wax around it melts and also scents the air. The coffee one has a creamy vanilla scented wax with real whole coffee beans. I always burned a vanilla coffee votive. These makes a really nice center piece. And the aroma can change with the different scented votives.

Thanks, Sharon--I've actually done some like this several years ago. I liked them, too, but I don't think that's what she has in mind. It's only 4.3 inches wide and she wanted something larger. Any ideas of where I could find the large containers?

We do have a Hobby Lobby--I hadn't thought to look there. Last week they had a 40% off coupon, this week it's 30% of something--not glassware! But I'll definitely look there--they're probably about the most likely place around here. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have some time to kill in the nearby town where HL is Thursday, so I'll make a note to go by there.

Jane