And we lose yet another one FBD closing...

Kigers24

Just read this on FBD site, hope everything works out OK, love the OMH and Green Irish Tweed from FBD. Best of luck and hope to see you open again soon.. Thanks for the great service I have always gotten from you!!

Due to a very urgent emergency, Fragrances By Design has no option but to temporarily close. When things have settled down, I will re-open. Although I must close down for a bit, I will continue to do pre-buys on all the Jo-Malone fragrance oils. All fragrance oils have been reduced and are sold by the pound unless otherwise noted. All other products have also been reduced.

FINAL DAYS. Tuesday, September 2 at midnight, Fragrances By Design will be closed until further notice.

Sorry to here about the emergency situation. Hope everything goe's well for them.

I'm sure this is not the situation with this company, but I think we are going to see alot of places closing their doors, this economy has got everyone hurting.

I just seen on the news, where usps may have to up their costs again to help pay for the gas for their trucks.:cry2:

Dang!!! And I hate to think of no more pizza deliveries for me, they'll be next!!!!