cranberry

smore's

I'm looking for a recipe for soap using cranberry and orange FO's for the holidays would anyone be willing to share:) I only have one recipe for cp soap and its using lavender and I'd like to try the crock pot method but I'm not sure where to find recipes for that method at TIA

If you've had success with the lavender recipe, I'd stick with it. Sub out the lavender fragrance for the amount of orange/cran fo you'll be using.

Are you looking at adding cranberry seeds? Orange Peel powder? Either one would work.

I'd go light on the seeds. Add them at trace before your fragrance just in case it seizes or goes fast for you. What's really neat is dusting your soap with orange peel powder after you pour it. The warmth of the soap gives it almost a darken sugary look in areas.

I've soaped Peaks Spiced Cranberry and added Orange Eo also. It did seize on me. Had to move at the speed of light to pour it ( it was the cranberry). I tried to put some in individual soap molds and it didn't work. Hence Orange Cranberry confetti soap. Which we really liked by the way. Just a FYI-not sure if other brands seize up or not.

Glo