A little assistance please.....

ok, so I THINK i finally have a new lable figured out...but I need a label program (free) that will do the rounded text (you know, so you can round your text to fit the label (top and bottom)).

I found something online that I did a mock up, but it was not a free program therefor I can't print, etc.....

Does the program you get from Avery do this? I kept getting error messages trying to download, so they are mailing me out a disc..so hopefully that works! (I think someone may have told me that the design pro will do the above mentioned) If so, I will wait for the disc and see.....

The new label is fairly simple, and I think will go with the more upscale yet still fit on the more prim candles (I am hoping)...lol

I am just trying to decide whether to go with black print on clear labels, gold on black or black or burgundy on gold ..... I want to do away with the Kraft labels.....

Once I figure out the label scenario, I will then take all new pics and update the site as I go and then change the theme of the site as well. I still love my prim logo and site, I just don't find it goes with all of my products, as I do a wide variety.....:undecided