Anyone Use FO & EO Modifier?

Alajane

I got a bottle of this from WSP, intending to use it for body/room spray, but can't figure out how to mix it. The directions on their website say:

"Thoroughly mix 4 parts FO Modifier to 1 part oil based FO. You have now created a new fragrance oil that will easily incorporate into water. Add 1% modified fragrance to water based products."

But considering that, mixing it according to these directions, the fragrance would now be diluted down to 20% of its normal strength, I know you can't add only 1% of that mixture for a linen spray--the fragrance would be nonexistent!

Anyone know (in simple English, please!!) how to use this in a spray? Also, are you happy with this? I've been using KY's spray base, but feel like I'm paying to have lots of water shipped to me and this makes more sense if I can get it to work.

TIA,

Jane

Here is what I do... 8 oz bottle, .4 FO, .4 modifier, mix very well, 4 oz water, 4 oz 91% Alcohol. I guess at the water/alcohol. You could use the room spray instead of Alcohol and water combo. Use distilled water, I hear it's good for cosmetic so should be good for room spray. I can not remember what you add if it's going to be used for the body. I use coconut oil but not sure enough to recommend.

Thanks so much for the response--I hadn't realized the need to add alcohol, so I'm really glad you mentioned it. Can you get 91% alcohol at drugstores? I'm sure if it's available anywhere, it would be at Wal-Mart, but I did a Wal-Mart marathon last night and I absolutely hate to go there!!