Re-naming Lavish Laundry from TCS

wickchick

This one has got me stumped. It's a fabulous fragrance, but I personally don't think it smells anything like "lavish laundry". Their description is:

"Floral spruce blend with hints of citrus peels and red berries on a dry down of musk."

I smell a teesy bit of spruce, but not really any citrus or red berries. I'm usually fairly decent at picking out notes in fragrances, but this one has me stumped. Any suggestions on a new name, OR what notes you pick up from this one? I'd greatly appreciate it!

TIA!

I just got this one from TN recently and I really like it, I dont' smell anything laundry but I do smell "something" clean. I do also smell the pine but its not all xmas to me. Like clean and pine together. I'd hate to even name it anything like Fresh Forest because I wouldn't want to limit it to just an xmas scent. Maybe if I was smelling it for the first time at xmas I'd smell it more....I'm as stumped as you are...but I do really like that one!

It is a stumper. I've carried it from back when it was Wendy's oil. It's never sold well for me as Lavish Laundry. Last Christmas I made tarts and called them "Victoria's Secret Christmas". Whatever! Sold a few. When I burn tarts in my booth, I usually sell a few. It's a fantastic scent, but to me it isn't laundry and it's way different from any other VS scent, so the name kinda throws people, I think.

I recently made a few wickless and called them "Under The Yum Yum Tree", which only those of us over 60 will have a clue about. I've sold them all. Maybe I finally hit on a name that will stick.

Thanks guys. I mailed a tart to one of my testers who has an amazing ability to pick up notes. So we'll see what she says. It's not your typical VS scent, you're right.

I'm absolutely in love with this one, but it's definitely not a laundry scent. Haven't heard of the "yum yum" tree, but I think I have a good idea of the meaning, LOL.

Any other insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Hmm, let's see...

Since fall is approaching I can imagine a few fall-ish type names... I haven't sniffed it so it's jes names :confused:

Fresh As Fall

Country Linnens

Fresh -N- Fancy

Tropical Treeline

Flight of Fancy

Trail Mix

Mountain Mix

Cottage Coture

Cottage Closet