Millcreeks Pumpkin Spice

Jess05

lol, yes i'm an enaber. btw the sweet orange & chili pepper is awesome. oh the new cashmere is out of this world awesome, deep, dark, sexy, love it.

i have put into hp soap & incense so far. i have not yet tested it in candles. the chestnuts & brown sugar is a** kickin too.

LOL I got some sweet orange and chili pepper my last order, havent had a chance to put in wax yet LOL...haha and I got the chestnuts and brown sugar on this list hahaha.....a lot of the ones I am eyein up this time are fall scents LOL...hmmm

i like it, my customers like it. i use it at 1.5oz pp. in gb415. on most of the oils you can get a great smelling candle using 1oz. pp. i just started out using 1.5oz & just haven't changed. it throws great. smells like lavender to me.

LOL Thanks again Carol...your the best haha :) So you think I can get away using 1 oz? Or is it better to do the 1.5 lol ...either way im glad to hear its a good lavendar....im not a lavendar fan though haha!

Yes, Carol is a great enabler :D after reading so many of her great reviews on MC I've started a wish list and am SLOWLY trying their oils. I did end up adding Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper after pouring a tester, and have poured samples of Cozy Home....YUM.... one I'd like to add for fall, Blackberry Sage...another good one since I've never bought that scent before, Bergamot & Coriander which is ok, just not a wish list item. My wish list includes Cashmere, and DEFINITELY want to try the Cinnamon Vanilla and a few more that I can't remember at the moment lol. I find mysely reading all these posts and I'm steadily writing them down for possible scents to buy. So far I'm really liking Millcreeks f/o's

hth,

Beverly

You are right Beverly....You cant go wrong with MC's oils everyone I have gotten has been awesome! And Carol doesnt help with all her reviews my list just gets bigger ( thanks Carol. LOL) Just curious what wax you are using?

Jessica

Millcreek, yes Carol was my enabler, I have lots of their oils, they rock.

My favs are:

berry creme brulee, birthday cake,extreme vanilla,pears n berries,magenta necktar, passionate kisses, hillbilly homebrew (Fall scent),sugar cookie,frsh cut grass.

There's probably more, but thats all I can remember now.

Karen M

Millcreek, yes Carol was my enabler, I have lots of their oils, they rock.

My favs are:

berry creme brulee, birthday cake,extreme vanilla,pears n berries,magenta necktar, passionate kisses, hillbilly homebrew (Fall scent),sugar cookie,frsh cut grass.

There's probably more, but thats all I can remember now.

Karen M

Thanks so much Karen...appreciate your input :) I already have some of those lol and I agree they are great...thanks for adding on to my list ahaha

Jessica

ok let's see if i can help with some great fall fo's.

chestnuts & brown sugar -my favorite

balsam & spice

christmas eve - not your typical xmas fo. kinda strawberrish to me. my daughter love it.

christmas splendor - smells like orange & pine. i like it.

sweet orange & chili pepper

mistletoe

harvest spice

cozy home- another favorite of mine

lilac breeze- not your typical fall fo, but it sells great for me year around.

a 50/50 mix of spicy gingerbread & gourmet sugar cookie. this is an awesome mix. plus you order two fo's & end up with three different scent.

the gingerbread & sugar cookie are great on their own.

vanilla hazelnut mocha - just like a steaming hot cup of vanilla hazelnut coffee.

grandma's kitchen or dutch apple pie both are great, but i prefer cozy home.

apple jack & peel --- you can also mix this with white pine for an awesome scent. wonderful throw.

i know i'm missing some.

ok let's see if i can help with some great fall fo's.

chestnuts & brown sugar -my favorite

balsam & spice

christmas eve - not your typical xmas fo. kinda strawberrish to me. my daughter love it.

christmas splendor - smells like orange & pine. i like it.

sweet orange & chili pepper

mistletoe

harvest spice

cozy home- another favorite of mine

lilac breeze- not your typical fall fo, but it sells great for me year around.

a 50/50 mix of spicy gingerbread & gourmet sugar cookie. this is an awesome mix. plus you order two fo's & end up with three different scent.

the gingerbread & sugar cookie are great on their own.

vanilla hazelnut mocha - just like a steaming hot cup of vanilla hazelnut coffee.

grandma's kitchen or dutch apple pie both are great, but i prefer cozy home.

apple jack & peel --- you can also mix this with white pine for an awesome scent. wonderful throw.

i know i'm missing some.

Thanks so much Carol, your awesome :) I already have some of them, and have a lot of them on my list LOL That mix looks awesome lol, and than you added they were both good alone LOL lol...Have you had any luck with there caramel apple, candy corn...and also the Krispy donut is on my list lol?! The list will continue to get longer if you keep up this awesome reviews LOL

Thanks again,

Jessica

Thanks so much Carol, your awesome :) I already have some of them, and have a lot of them on my list LOL That mix looks awesome lol, and than you added they were both good alone LOL lol...Have you had any luck with there caramel apple, candy corn...and also the Krispy donut is on my list lol?! The list will continue to get longer if you keep up this awesome reviews LOL

Thanks again,

Jessica

ETA: Some of those ones you mentioned I have tried, and they all performed awesome for me :)

Jess05: I use JSB 50-50 blend

I already have NG-Gain, KY-B-day Cake, BNL A J & Peel, poured a tester of NG-Hillbilly Homebrew but haven't lit it yet. Coffee scents: Bert's Vanilla Latte, CS Coffee Caramel Cream, Creme Brulee ONLY from Starville (the BEST), and Bert's Raspberry Brullee.

Beverly

caramel apple - awesome

candy corn - great for a candy corn

the krispy donut - is ok if you like that yeasty scent.

ng's gain is the tropical island gain totally different then plain gain. mc's is the original gain scent.