Anyone heard about Cierra's "List" after closing?

MissMary

I got this update in May:

May 2, 2008

Follow up from Karan Hall, owner of Cierra Candles:

The final orders have all been shipped, and even though Cierra Candles is now officially closed, we want to make sure that you, our customers, are not left without a source for your supplies. I have received a lot of interest from others wanting to continue our products, and I thought I had found a "perfect fit" with another experienced supplier that could carry all of our top selling items. However, negotiations never got off the ground, and I am now working on another solution. I will be making our entire product and vendor information available to the public. *snip*

But I haven't heard anything yet about this "list". I'm interested in it quite a bit, since it seems that a few places don't really carry some of the things I got from there.

I would be interested in that information as well. I had tried calling the number, which was disconnected, and had also sent an email as I was desperately searching for the supplier of a particular scent and hadn't been able to locate theirs.