Are there any other 7-up type scents other than....

scentsme

Are there any other 7-up type scents out there other than Taylored Concepts & NG's 7-up pound cake?

Another question: Taylored Concepts has such an extensive scent list, but I once ordered a few oils from them about 1 1/2 years ago & I didn't like them that much (for B&B). Could I have just picked a couple of "so-so" oils? Are they worth trying again? Thanks all!!!!!

I don't know of 7-up fo's, but have an opinion on TC. I've been to the storefront & sniffed bottles till I literally had a headache! In all fairness, sniffing oob isn't an accurate comparison to putting fo in wax, but too many of their fo's had a very similar chemical like smell. I've heard others say the same thing -- it's like most of them have the same off note that just makes the scent wrong. One of my all time favs comes from them (Peppermint Creme) & I've found several I really like, so it's just hit or miss w/ what you find appealing. They will price match suppliers in the Dallas area, so you might try getting some sample sizes at a price better than what their site shows.

Susan.

I don't know of 7-up fo's, but have an opinion on TC. I've been to the storefront & sniffed bottles till I literally had a headache! In all fairness, sniffing oob isn't an accurate comparison to putting fo in wax, but too many of their fo's had a very similar chemical like smell. I've heard others say the same thing -- it's like most of them have the same off note that just makes the scent wrong. One of my all time favs comes from them (Peppermint Creme) & I've found several I really like, so it's just hit or miss w/ what you find appealing. They will price match suppliers in the Dallas area, so you might try getting some sample sizes at a price better than what their site shows.

Susan.

I think that is what I remembered from the handful I had gotten a while back. They all had this "same" kind of an off note to them. Weird because they were all different kinds of scents, but with a common weirdness to them. You hit it right on the head. Thanks!