Plain glass coasters?

Jane42

Hi! I rarely come to this section because I do not consider myself crafty...at all!! lol

But, my sister called me today and said that she needs to find some plain glass coasters that can be painted on - for the guests to paint at a wedding shower. I told her I didn't, but I knew right where to go to ask! :grin2:

Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere these can be bought? The shower is the 21st of June, so ordering online may not be possible.

Thanks so much!

Jane

PS - I was just glad she wasn't calling asking for 50 candles...lol...which is the only thing I do at this point!

Jane42

I know these are'nt glass but acrylic. They have inserts in them that can be painted or whatever. The paint or drawing would'nt get scratched off this way.

You could just pass around the inserts to be painted or drawn on with paint or colored pencils and then put them together.

Just my 2 cents, no change please.

http://www.allstitch.net/product/acrylic-coaster-wcork-base-3953.cfm

Jane42

I know these are'nt glass but acrylic. They have inserts in them that can be painted or whatever. The paint or drawing would'nt get scratched off this way.

You could just pass around the inserts to be painted or drawn on with paint or colored pencils and then put them together.

Just my 2 cents, no change please.

http://www.allstitch.net/product/acrylic-coaster-wcork-base-3953.cfm

Thank you! I will also pass this along to my sister. I know she wanted to paint, then bake, the paint onto the glass - but maybe doing it this way would be easier...no baking necessary.

I will certainly let her know!