Anyone experienced with waterslide decal paper? I have a ?

asheebeans

I'm using a waterslide decal of a picture and wanted to have writing over the picture. (either stamped or another waterslide decal of different words/sayings) My question is, can you layer waterslide decals? If I had one of a large picture, can I put a few smaller decals of words on the large decal without it looking stupid or bubbling up? The waterslide decal paper is so expensive I hate to ruin it all! Thanks in advance!

BTW, this is for a tile coaster set if it matters.

I'm using a waterslide decal of a picture and wanted to have writing over the picture. (either stamped or another waterslide decal of different words/sayings) My question is, can you layer waterslide decals? If I had one of a large picture, can I put a few smaller decals of words on the large decal without it looking stupid or bubbling up? The waterslide decal paper is so expensive I hate to ruin it all! Thanks in advance!

BTW, this is for a tile coaster set if it matters.

Asheebeens

You can use a photo-editing software to put lettering on the picture before you print it out or you can layer the decals if you let them dry in between applications. I always cut my sheets into 4 before I print and use custom size to make them 4.25 x 5.5 for paper size, then reduce to paper size option

Mari

Thanks!! :D I can't wait to try it! I had originally printed out some waterslide decal paper and got four pics on one page. Then I got into other hobbies and these fell by the wayside....and I had never done anything with them. I found them while going through some things :o and vowed to finish my coasters!! I thought about putting some kind of writing on them, such as the word "love" in many languages, but didn't know how they would look if I added another layer onto the original pic. Thanks again for all your help. I'll have to post a picture of the coasters when they are done! :)