color and scent fading away..

Hi,

I keep having this problem so if you have an idea please tell me.

After a while (after i have made my candles), the colour and scent is fading away and nothing reminds of the true colour and smell they had at first.

its really frustratting because i cant sell them if i know that after a while the red colour will become pink(!) and no smell will be coming out of it.

Thanks in advance

id like to ask you one more thing.

ive noticed that some candles(i use metal molds) keep making some white spots all over it.

have you seen that?is it because of the pour temperature?the combination of materials perhaps?

these white spots are so annoying!Completely undesirable

i would recommend uv also, and what kind of candles are you making and how are they packaged? If they are in polyethylene bags they will lose there scent. You would need polypropylene. HTH!

Hi,

I keep having this problem so if you have an idea please tell me.

After a while (after i have made my candles), the colour and scent is fading away and nothing reminds of the true colour and smell they had at first.

its really frustratting because i cant sell them if i know that after a while the red colour will become pink(!) and no smell will be coming out of it.

Thanks in advance

id like to ask you one more thing.

ive noticed that some candles(i use metal molds) keep making some white spots all over it.

have you seen that?is it because of the pour temperature?the combination of materials perhaps?

these white spots are so annoying!Completely undesirable

Are they little spots or does it look there are fingernails in the candle?