Shaping Wax

Good Day:

I have yet to determine what type of Wax I acquired, but also in the purchase I obtained two blocks of "Shaping Wax" by Yaley Enterprises.

I read the instuctions yet still have very little idea what this wax is used to make, other than flowers.

The instructions also discuss batiking.

Any information regarding this wax would be appreciated.

As I am not in the habit of preparing flowers, or shaping wax into anything other than candles, I see little if any use for this wax.

Have a fine day.

Hi,

im not sure, but maybe if im right i can help.

i think shaping wax is used when you want to make shapes using your hands and not in a mold like parafin wax.

Now what other shapes except flowers?Well thats up to your imagination..it can be anything.

i personally dont use this type of wax(i wouldnt know what to do with it too),i use parafin which makes beautiful candles.

i hope i helped a little

bye

Well you could use it to make free form candles, like your own rolled snowman, appliques to put onto candles and stuff like that. There is a great candlemaker (several I'm sure) who free form lots of candles. One even makes snakes and other intricate things. Absolutely beautiful work and go figure, I can't find the book of his that I got years ago.