Just getting into B&B. What is FCO?

I have read where people use FCO in body spray. I did a search but all I'm finding are the initials FCO. Is this short for a longer name and where can you buy it? I also read where you can use sweet almond oil which I have. What is the difference between the two in body spray and does one work better then the other? Thank you.

I've used both in body spray and tell absolutely NO difference whatsoever. It's just a matter of choice or whatever is on hand at the moment. I currently use sweet almond oil simply because I have more of it. Good luck and have fun with the body sprays!

FCO is coconut oil that stays liquid, even at colder temps. It can be puchased through most online oil suppliers, but is really tricky to find at your "regular" stores.

It's also considered a "dry oil", so the reason folks use it in sprays rather than SAO is that it doesn't feel as oily on your skin.

Some people prefer one over the other, depending on how they like to use sprays. If a slight oily coating on your skin isn't a problem, go for the SAO. If you want to spray it on your clothing, stick with the FCO or 100% cyclo instead.

HTH!