Help adding codes to website....

bthouse

I dont know if I am just thick or what, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add the codes that I cut and paste to add the Bravenet counter and newsletter items to my website. I have DIYestores.

I can cut and paste, but how do I add it to the website to make it look like it should and not show up as the html codes ???:confused:

Help please !

I have a diyestore.

Sign into your store and click on configuration.

Click on Splash Page. Click inside the page somewhere.

Go to the very bottom of the page and "paste" the html code you copied.

That should do it....

The code should have everything there to show up on your homepage.

Go to your homepage and refresh the page. Should be there.

Try it and let me know.

Carrie

Thanks for answering, Carrie

Yes, I tried all that but all I get is the actual code showing up on the webpage.

I use the you create it splash page, and wonder if thats something to do with it? I know its a simple thing to do, but just have no luck adding these darn codes. Driving me crazy.

Maybe I should try one of the other splash pages......

Guest WhoMe?

If you are using the you create it splash page, then you have to click to the source screen (instead of viewing it as an actual web page) and paste the code in the source area. HTH

If you are using the you create it splash page, then you have to click to the source screen (instead of viewing it as an actual web page) and paste the code in the source area. HTH

What the......!!!

I did that, clicked save, and get an error message saying that Bravenet is not compatible with the WYSIWYG editor and please hit save to delete it. I did that! And it cleaned out the whole page....now I have a blank page.

Man, I cant believe it!!!!:mad: :mad: