? on milk baths

Hello to all. I seen a milk bath recipe that calls for powered milk, cornstarch, baking soda and fo and was wondering what the basic ingredients for a milk bath are...besides the milk powder obviously? I am thinking of getting rid of the baking soda and cornstarch and putting in other powders, maybe like yogurt powder but since I am new to milk baths, I don't know what is essential ingredients in them? Looking to spice it up a bit!:grin2:

i just got a order of yogurt powder for adding to my milk bath, basically you can put anything in it (that is safe of course) dried botanicals, but some people dont like buds floating in their water especially lavender as it looks like little flies LOL

fine ground oats (grind into a powder) i like this alot with a nice oat n honey fo

just let your imagination run with it

There may be nothing wrong with them, but I know I haven't personally tested either in bath water. I had a customer ask me about what was in my milk bath, because you do immserse yourself in it, and maybe there are some delicate balances that sugar (definitely), yogurt powder (possibly?) or honey powder (possibly?) could disrupt and leave the customer with...... an unpleasant situation.

Then again the amounts may be low enough to not matter.

Given how sensitive some people are, I just don't take that risk. Even if I didn't have a reaction someone else could. So I stick with milk, oatmeal, baking soda, citric acid, etc...