1/2 Price FO's @ Cierra Candles, today~last day!!!

Marcus Daniel

Well, I ordered some FO's from Cierra Candles since today is the last day to order. I figured since they were 1/2 price, what the heck. I was thinking everything was 1/2 price, but I was going to purchase another scale and it did not show up as 1/2 off, so I deleted it out of my cart. It said on the website if you spend $99.00 or more FREE SHIPPING. Well, I ordered a little over $200.00 and it had shipping cost of about $20.00 (est.) and I thought, well - maybe once the transaction goes all the way thru it will take the shipping cost off, but it didn't!!! I thought I had read that from somoeone else on this board. Just thought I would let you guys know. I did e-mail them about it, so hopefully I will get a credit on my card. :rolleyes2

Check your order again. I placed an order yesterday as it was 50% off. I ordered a scale, 4 pack of 2lb. pour pots and 2 fragrance oils and mine all came out 50%. Don't know what to say about the shipping other than when I clicked the estimate button it was $10.17 but when I checked out it was $13.47. I figure I still got a deal. Now hoping it all comes in and doesn't take a year and a day.

Yeah, I did check it and I think the scale was $27.95 (I can't remember exactly) and it didn't give the 50% on the scale. The only reason it really stood out was, I thought - Man, what did I buy for that much money and then realized it was the scale. I knew all of my FO's that I ordered didn't come up to that single amount. I already have a scale, I just thought it would be nice to have another one and/or a back up one just in case. I am like you, hopefully-we will get our order soon. I am thinking that since they will not be getting anymore orders or e-mails that they should not be as busy and maybe get things out in a good amount of time.

I ordered twice from them and it didnt take 50% off each item , it was a total discount at the bottom of the page on your receipt and while you are adding to your cart it will give the total amount it cost. When they get around to charging your card that should take care of it too and the shipping will be taken off. That is unless you bought cases of wax or bases then you get a discounted rate (it was in the fine print). .. HTH