Thinking of mixing GB464 and IGI6006....

I know this is not your mix, but 6006 plays very well with 415!!

I would bet the 464 will play very nicely as well. The 6006 seems to kill the frost fairy!! I did 50/50 so far, but want to increase the soy even more!

I say Go For It!!

Good Luck

Thanks for responding...I was thinking 50/50 too. I have to order the 6006 so I cant play till after payday.

I am looking to boost the ST. I am not getting the ST I want with this wax....I tested it(464) when if first came out and the ST seemed better then....:confused:

I am going to test with the CDN wicks. Which wicks are you using?

tootie

I too mix 50/50 w/ 415 but just poured 3 with 2 parts 6006 and 3 parts 415. I promised myself that I would wait until the full 2 weeks is up to test. That will be the 21St. Let's see if I make it. I keep going out there to sniff.

I too mix 50/50 w/ 415 but just poured 3 with 2 parts 6006 and 3 parts 415. I promised myself that I would wait until the full 2 weeks is up to test. That will be the 21St. Let's see if I make it. I keep going out there to sniff.

There aint no possible way I could wait that long....:cool2: . I have a hard time waiting 24 hours....I never had to wait with my KY125...but it did get better with time. Maybe I just need to be more patient with the 464 and wait a little longer....:tiptoe:

tootie

• 2 weeks later...

Took a candle with me to a motorcycle rally this past week-end, everyone sits around outside, anyway the neighbors could smell my candle with the door CLOSED.

2 parts 6006

3 parts 415

1 oz BW per 5 lbs

1 drop brown per 5 lbs (I make them very natural color)

8% FO per lb (country berry hotcakes BCN)

The MP and ST was just to dye for.

I also tested Lemon Pucker (BCN) w/ 2 44-24Z same results.

THEY WE'RE AWESOME.

I still want to try 4 parts 415 to 1 part 6006, been testing for so long now what's a couple testers?

2 44-32 Z