Is moonlight path,...to strong?

leisa2003

I just tested moonlight path, first time testing this fo. I got it from ICS, and I use 415 soy wax, and 1 ounce pp of wax. It just seems really strong, like TOOO STRONG!

Anyone else think this?

Any of you cut back on this one at all?

Thanks!

I've tried many different moonlight paths and the only two that threw for me were ICS and Tony's and the two oils are identical to me. They differ slightly from bbw (which in my opinion doesn't throw that well) and I believe that is why they throw.

Too strong, I guess that's a matter of opinion. I wouldn't say too strong.

Eve

I believe that it is the nature of the oil. I know that the candle from bbw doesn't throw that well (imo). I actually had a 17 oz candle and relegated it to the bathroom because that was the only room that it had the ability to scent thoroughly.

I have noticed that exact dupes (regardless of supplier) don't throw that well. I have only found that Tony's and ICS (and as I have said before, althought they are close they are NOT exact dupes) can throw. IMO, it is still a light scent, yet beautiful.

I make myself tarts all the time bec they throw regardless. I guess maybe the oil "clogs" the wick.??

Eve