Shea butter for massage

Trae

I am a massage therapy student and today we used shea butter for deep tissue massage. I have to buy my own and I'm not sure what exactly I should get. Which would be better for massage, refined or unrefined? Also, if I were to buy in bulk and divvy it up with my classmates, what is the best way to do this? TIA!

I couldn't find much info on the tin the shea butter was packaged in. It just said 100% shea butter. We don't have to use alot for the massage...about the size of a dime and we basically rub it on our own hands, not the person. It's just to give a very small amount of glide for deep tissue massage so that we don't pinch the skin. Any suggestions on how to divide it up?

Depending on what you want to put the shea in (ie. Baggies, jars, etc.) Just use a spoon to get some out of original packaging and then weigh itout evenly for however many people you're dividing it for. Simple!I hope that is what you were asking cuz otherwise I don't know what you mean?