Shaving Soap

sherry

:) Hi! everybody I need some help here with the shaving soap FO Angel91805 Is gong to teach a class in a couple weeks She states that we need a

Non-accelerating FO…..this is important as the clay will accelerate trace for you!

I would like to use White tea & Ginger Never use It before Can someone tel me If they have and how doe's It soap

Or any other good FO.S that are OK to use :smiley2:

Thanks In Advance:p

Who's White Tea & Ginger are you using? Have you checked the scent review forum for other soaper's notes?

Definately stay away from florals......:tiptoe:

Mine Is from Peaks I went through the FO list on top. And no one use It Maybe I should one That I already know how It reacts

Thanks Angel91805 I can wait For the class:cheesy2:

White tea in soap smells so good, it's just unbelievable. I used Natural Artisan's white tea FO and it's a keeper. Incredible in cold process, when added to oils before lye. I made my first soap with it and it's still very strong at .7% per pound. My White Tea didn't accelerate at all when I used it.

I looked on the Scent review forum, Sherry...and it's not listed. BUT other supplier's white tea and ginger seems to not be accelerating, so it should be good to go.

In fact...I have a 4oz bottle from Solas and I might use it on my batch of shaving soap. That is, if DH approves. I have to do "unisex" scents since we share bars (and I am too lazy to make him a manly scented batch!)

Julie.....I said "no florals" since those seem to be speedy suckers. BUT, since you have already soaped Kai and know all about it, you could still use it. :P