Eugenia soap box tutorial

I want to try and make this, but I am confused. She didn't say what she did with the colored olive oil. I am assuming that she strained it and added it to the soap that she put in the pyrex. Is this right? That seemed to be left out and it is bugging me. I am a NEWBIE and this will be my first and I don't want to screw it up. Thanks

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61968

Post # 2 in tutorial....

Take a small bowl and add 3 TBS of olive oil. Microwave until warm, a minute or less. Add 3 tsp of dried parsley. If you have a food processor or grinder, you can grind it first. Stir, cover and place in a sunny window until tomorrow. We will be using the parsley oil to color our soap.

Do that the day before, then when she gets to the adding color part, you use that mixture.

Post # 15

When the oils go from clear to opaque (the soap will be thin), pour some into a measuring cup or bowl for coloring. I poured about one third of the soap into a measuring cup after about 5 minutes of the whisk. If you want to, you can use the stick blender if you feel you are not making progress. I did not. If you do, use it in short blasts, hand stirring with the stick blender in between.

I did this recipe and didn't strain the dyed oil. Just make sure you make the parsley liuke powder in a grinder if you have one. Coffee grinder works well. :)