Milk Bath & Creamer

Angeliquebe

They really aren't "milk" products at all--most will say "non-dairy creamer" or similar words. Why don't you try it and see how it turns out then let us know so we may copy you. And no, that wasn't a smart remark, I truly want you to do that and report back to us. :thumbsup:

I would think the bath water would need to be really hot in order for the creamer to dissolve properly. I've tried adding creamer to lukewarm coffee (because I was in such a hurry to drink it and didn't want to wait for the microwave to fully warm it) and the non-dairy creamer lumped up on me.

Also, some of the flavored dairy creamers contain sugar - not so good for some in the bath, even in small amounts.

But why not try it?? I usually try almost anything - I learn LOT from my mistakes.

Take it from the woman who tried to shrink wrap a lotion bar, ok? LOL:cool2:

I would think that would defeat the purpose of a milk bath. Milk has good stuff for the skin and having a 'non dairy' creamer in there would not really give anything beneficial to the bath...just stuff scented in a package. :undecided

Dry Milk Powder is avaialbe in pretty much every grocery store ...give that a whirl instead. My recipe should still be on this board somewhere and if not ..there are tons of Milk Bath recipes out there.

I have not been on here in a while. I see lots of newbies! :)