Strawberry rhubarb,Japanese cherry blossom,Mango mandrin

*Dee*

From Gelluminations .. has anyone every tried these ? i just got them in yesterday and i soaped them last night. but with the JCP and the mango mandarin im not sure how they smell from bbw .. i think i am going to have to go to bbw's this weekend and sniff them lol...

the strawberry rhubarb is nice, it has a good strawberry scent with the sour rhubarb which isnt to overwhelming, i actually like this scent...

the JCB you can smell the cherry it seems a little light, and you can smell the japanese flower ( or at least something floral ) it seems to me that the floral is the top note followed by the cherry scent.. it is a very smooth scent not too overpowering with the floral scent..

Mango Mandarin wholly cow can you say very citrusy smelling..i can smell more mandarin than i can mango but maybe that is how it is supposed to be...nothing really light about this scent..

i will update more when i use the soaps. and one of my good customers daughters uses the JCB from bbw's which is why i got it she had requested it, so i am going to give her a bar of soap to try and she can also let me know how true the scent is compared to bbw's ..

has anyone else used these from gelluminations, or have tried them from a different supplier ? can you tell me your thoughts on the scent's ?

sounds wonderful, I haven't been in a bbw for such a long time. I avoid the mall like the plague most of the time, its easier to spend your cash on candles/b&B supplies if your not out spending it at the mall ya know...

Though I'm kinda suprised there would be any kind of cherry note in a cherry blossom scent, since its a flower and itself doesn't really have any kind of cherry to it. Although outside of lilies, those blossoms are one of my favorite flower smells, just reminds me of one of the first places I lived outside of mom &dad's the neighbor was married to a wonderful Japanese lady that brought a couple seeds with her from Kyoto and planted them in her garden here in the states, oooh... you knew it was Spring when those babies broke out in pink and lovely, was worth the AZ temps to open the windows and let it in.

----

Libby

LOL you are right i just looked at the description and no cherry in it, hmmmm what the heck am i smellling then? it is such a soft smell almost like a soft cherry...ok what in here would smell like it ? LOL i swear it smells like a really soft cherry

An exotic fragrance is a blend of Japanese cherry blossom, vanilla rice, oriental woods and delicate mimosa petals. Top Notes of Asian pear and Fuji Apple with Mid Notes of Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals and Hedione, base notes of Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and creamy Sandalwood ...

Keep in mind there are 3 different versions of cherry blossom....cherry blossom, jap cherry blossom and i think white cherry blossom.

If I remember correctly the jap cherry blossom from bbw has a hints of cherry in it. If I remember I am going to buy some this weekend to compare.

ETA - I think the cherry blossom may be more floral....