Accu Veggie Organic Container Candle Wax

the amount of "organic" produce/products sold far outweigh the amount actually produced

That's a shame!! Consumers are gonna have to become very savvy about pseudo-environmentalism and exercise their BUYcotting rights because there just are not enough regulations nor inspectors to keep the cheaters from lying about their products and selling them to uninformed, gullible customers. :mad:

Carrie,

Actually it doesn't say anything about organic. I was on Swan's website and went to google and did a search on the accu-soy 10 and it brought me to this site, this older post.

On Swans site it says "Accu-soy 10 a smooth natural blend of 100% soywax ingredients" I think the organic part came from the 1st post quit a while ago, and has misled the conversation because the 1st post has the word organic in it. Maybe I should have started a new post instead of adding to an old one.

I simply am wondering if anybody is using this wax and if so how they like it.

Everybody else Stella, etc it has been quit enlightening.

Thank you, does anyone currently have any new feedback on this soy wax, also as I mentioned I also ordered the coconut wax to tryout, has anybody tried that.

Thanks everybody for all your help,

Linda:)

Edited by soy327