Hemp Wick Supplier

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a west-coast supplier of pre-tabbed hemp wicks? I know that NG and BCN have them, but the shipping charge is more than the cost of the wicks. It more than doubles the price. I've searched and searched the 'net and haven't found anything on this side of the planet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I appreciate the offer, thanks! I don't know what size I need though. Any ideas/suggestions? I'll be double wicking a 16 oz apothecary, almost 4 inches in diameter. May I inquire as to why you didn't like them? I ordered some samples today from BCN but it will be a while before I know what I need....if they will work for me at all!

They were some of the first wicks I bought when I first started testing....still testing by the way :). I bought them because I liked the idea of hemp. Its been a while since I tried them, and since then have gone through several other waxes, wicks and FO, so kinda forget why I didnt like them...maybe mushrooms and maybe flames too big at that time. I have learnt a lot of whys and hows since then, just never got around to retesting them......