I Sent Vio Some Soap

eugenia

Yes and thank you sooooooooo much Eugenia!!!!

I am almost ashamed I'd never tried hand crafted soaps before. I've always been so fearful with my skin being so sensitive.

The funny thing is, my skin has never been softer!!! LOL Even the ones with fo in them aren't irritating me.

I have a cold and can't smell the bar you sent me but my husband loves the scent. I love the lather and just the feel of my skin after I use it. OMG I took a shower with it today and I was like moisturized.

The hardness too of the bar. I understand just how cured, well cured really is now. Thank you!!!

What kind of soap is it again? It's a cold process like with what mostly in it? It bubbles like crazy and very richly too. A dream to use!!! Thank you again! :)

I can't wait till I can smell again so I can smell what my husband smells. He loves the scent. :)

Thank you E! That gives me something to compare to on soapcalc and other lye calcs to get a feel at what I'd want and I know is good, from a bar of soap. I truly appreciate your help!!! Thank you very, very, very much! :bow:

It's CP, this is the recipe:

Babassu 5%

Castor 5%

Palm 10%

Coconut 10%

PKO 15%

Shea Butter 5%

Avocado 10%

RBO 40%

e

e what % of superfat did you use on this recipe? It sounds wonderful and i want to try it as soon as i can afford to order some Babassu

e what % of superfat did you use on this recipe? It sounds wonderful and i want to try it as soon as i can afford to order some Babassu

6% Superfat. Wait for Columbus to get it back in stock. It lasts for a long time and they have the best pricing by far, $17.99 for 7#.

e

6% Superfat. Wait for Columbus to get it back in stock. It lasts for a long time and they have the best pricing by far, $17.99 for 7#.

e

Yep, I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING, geesh! :waiting:

I need some other oils as well, but wanted to order everything together, but if they don't get that Babassu in soon, I'm gonna be out of everything, and not be able to scratch my huge soapin' itch I have lately! LOL