Increasing FO percentages Is it possible?

Is it possible to add a certain percentage to a batch of wax that has already been made up? I made up a batch of Tulip scented CBAdvance about a week or so ago and I am still not getting a scent throw at all (not even a little) when I test burn. I used 8% of FO (I am getting the abbreviations down, didn't understand them at first!) . I want to increase the FO to 10% on this batch but am not sure if it is possible. So I did the math and here's what i came out with:

If I broke a pound down by 1/4ths I would add 4.0. Want to add 10% to that... so that would be .40 which would make the wax go down to 3.60.

Here's my problem now.... how do I get that extra 2% Fo in there that I am wanting to add to the original batch without overloading the wax? just add .70 to 3.60?

There should be no reason you can't add 2% more fragrance to the batch. Just add it the same way you added it the first time.. (Melt and stir)

As for the amount your calculations really confused me.

I would take one fourth of what I added for 8% (That would equal 2%). Measure that amount out into a small cup or beaker or whatever you have. Then estimate the amount of wax left over from the batch. If it is about half, add half of the fragrance in the cup ...if it is 2/3 left add 2/3 of the amount of fragrance in the cup and so on.

You should be close to 10%.

It's closer to 3/4. I only poured one small container, but thank you. Your calculations make more sense to me than my did!

As for the amount your calculations really confused me.

Join the club! I confused myself, LOL. i appreciate your input. I'll go try it and let you know.