Japanese Cherry Blossom

*Dee*

ok i went through and searched about 20 pages on this f/o .. one of my good customers daughter uses the bbw one and she would love for me to find it.. i have looked all over and i found a few places who do carry it, saveonscents, the chemistry store, and gelluminations..

now my question to all of you is , i have read alot of you ordered it and was gonna test it out but i dont see any of the results... can you tell me where you ordered it from and what you thought about it compared to bbw..

also for those that ordered from SOS what grade did you buy...

TIA .. also if anyone knows of a good white cherry blossom bbw dupe let me know please :) thanks

I have been burning Solas JCB for the last week...at first it was weak. Now it has a good throw. Nice smell, but there is another note in there...like my wicks or something...DH (who never pays attention to candlemaking) said smelled like surface or something. This has been for all the containers 3 different ones with different wick combos.

I will try to retest it next week with a different FO%.

I may have to break down and try Becky's. :undecided

Save on Scents has a dupe version of it, it's under the B&BW's section. I haven't personally used it but according to the reviews it's dead on, I'm thinking of getting it for myself, now only if they get Yankee's Vanilla Lime. If you order from SOS get the Ultra Concentration.

i got the card and tried twice and it came up saying payment processing error, i dont know why i believe i entered everything right, so i just ordered it from gelluminations so i will try theirs.. i dont know what bbw's smells like so i dont know how to compare hahah, looks like i will be going to bbw's..