Fonts that coordinate?

ah-soy

Is there a site I can go to that demo's what fonts coordinate with others...my design skills are limited :rolleyes2 I know it's advised to use no more than two or three max on a web page or label design...just can't figure out which to use!

I took graphic arts back in high school (vocational school) and one of the things that stuck with me about deciding on font choices is, if you have a fancier font, ones with sarifs that you use simple straight lined fonts for additional information. So if you have a fancy font as your main attraction stick to simplistic arial or narrow type fonts to counter-balance. Also if you choose a calligraphy type font, don't use all capital letters it breaks up the continuity.

Just one of those things you remember 25 years later!

This may not even be any help but, I'll post anyways. I use dafont.com for several personal (you have to be careful because some are only for personal use, they want you to pay for commercial use.) On dafont, you can type in the text you will be using it on. So, if I was looking for a new font for my business name, I would pick a category, type in Southern Scents in the custom preview box and all the fonts would display with the words Southern Scents. I hope this makes sense....