Aloe Juice in Lotions...Do you

Kymber

Heat and hold your aloe juice just like you do your water? I know you use the high end of the preservative if using Aloe in your formula...but searched and searched on heating and holding and can't find anything! TIA for any help!

ETA....What about using 100X Aloe powder to distilled water or heat and held water? Heat and Hold with the powder already mixed in or add it after the water has been heated and held. Geesh I feel like I am making this much more difficult then it should be...LOL

It may damage the good stuff in the aloe, I do not know, but better to heat and hold it to help prevent beasties I say (and I HAVE had some aloe juice in the fridge for awhile that did grow stuff so I know it can happen!!!) and of course add a preservative!

Yea Aloe is hard to preserve. I usually preserve my aloe juice when I make it...then preserve at the top end with a preservative in what I am using it in.