Shrink Wrap

ladysj

Do anyone make shrink wrap sleeves the size for soaps? I have been cutting my shrink sheets and that is such a PITA and so time consuming. I was curious as to whether anyone has found a shrink wrap sleeve that would be the perfect size for a bar of soap approximately 3x2 1/2x 1 I think are what mine measure.

Oh yes....definately the Dan's Bands from MMS. They are awesome. PM me your address and I'll mail you a few to try!

Donna

Thank you Donna I received them and they are great. :yay: Now to find someone that is going to be placing an order or has some to sell. They want to charge me over $8.00 in shipping :shocked2:

I have also been looking for something like this.

Checked out website and it does not have any type of price break!! Just the flat 100 for 4.00?

I could probably run a co-op--have purchased from mms before and they have great service. This is something that would fit in a flat rate envelope or box--right? If someone orders 100-does it come in packaging that would fit in a flat rate envelope? and they are 4.95? Right?