Adding beeswax to C3?

I tried to do a search on this, and I don't have an hour to spare to comb through all threads.. but, I am wondering if I can add beeswax to my leftover wax for tarts? Will it give them the sufficient hardness they need without it being a votive or pillar blend? Thanks!

Yes, you can add BW, but do so sparingly or the tarts will crack. I make small half-ounce tarts and I do not use anything different for them than I do my containers. Sometimes they break when I demold them, so I remelt those.

I tried to do a search on this, and I don't have an hour to spare to comb through all threads...

It's even quicker to just try it. :)

Thanks Stella. I was on my way out the door to head to JBN soon after I posted to purchase the beeswax :) I actually didn't have any on hand. I'm still testing my container candles and I honestly didn't want to purchase a pillar or votive wax just yet. That would unleash a whole new monster that I'm just not ready for .... ;)