Wax Tart ??/issue

Ok I have been making wax tarts/melts for going on a year. Have literally tested a few from every batch I make. Not only do I test them but I have other people test them. Well I get an email from this lady who bought some from me on ebay for a charity auction I participated in. She stated that after 20mins or so once the tart was fully melted it started making a cracking/popping sound. I emailed her asking her for more details because I have never ever had this happen to me or anyone else I have given tarts to. I use natures gardens 100% soy wax and their fragrence oils. What in the world would have caused this? All the tarts she received were made approx 2 months ago and they were the rest of the ones I had left after using and giving away. I burned probably 4 a day in my own house and like I said never had issues. Help!!

Maybe she washed her tart burner out with water and it had some miniscule cracks that trapped water and it caused it to make a popping sound when it got hot. I don't know, but I don't think it was your tarts, it was probably her burner. I'd suggest she use a different burner. Other than that there's no reason that should happen that I can think of.

Some people you just can't ever please no matter how hard you try. I had a person tell me they had no hot throw from a tart and scent that will blow me out of the house every time.

If you want to be really nice send her some free tarts. Personally I wouldn't I would just explain to her that it's never happened to you or any of your testers and it's probably her warmer. If it's a bulb burner maybe she put a 100 watt bulb in it or something:) That would do it!:shocked2:

Then again she may be just trying to get some free tarts out of you, some people are that cheap.

Don't feel bad about it, I'm sure it wasn't your product. I can't imagine why that would happen...ever. Maybe someone else will have some ideas for you.

Maybe she washed her tart burner out with water quote]

Thatwas my first thought too...water in the wax...the only time I have ever heard anything was once when my youngest poured out my fo my accident and instead of telling me...he filled the bottle with water....I didnt think twice when I reached for the FO and just poured it in a WHOLE presto pot filled with wax..needless to say...the cracking/popping sound was BAD!!! and the wax when into the trash!!!

I asked her if she washed the burner she stated no. Because I was wondering if water got in the wax somehow. The one she is having problems with I have burned numerous of the same ones, same batch myself and never had issues. I am just clueless. She said she is using the tea lights from Yankee. I asked for a picture of her "set up" and she said no lol. I told her I would replace the tart at my expense, she declined. I don't know what else to do. I don't really sell the tarts, because it's family and friends that I give them to and they just cover my costs. I do have tart warning labels on all tarts to cover myself and because I don't know if anyone in my family or my friends would share the tarts with their friends ect. so I like that simple security knowing they at least all have warning labels on them. I don't know like I said I am clueless and baffled on her issues she is having.