Wick Issue - Help

Hi everyone,

I've exhausted my mind over this question. I hope someone can help. J223/9 oz. Melting Pot jar from Jar Store/ 1 oz FO/ Chocolate is the scent... I have tried, CD12, 14, 16/51-32-18z/Performa 100 and even a 60-44-18z, which for a 9 oz. jar I know is unspeakable....I am unable to get a FMP even after my third burn and approximately 13 hours of total burn time. It also occurs with Spring Rain and Rose...the exact same results. Although, Spring Rain's wax pool area begins to discolor after 2 burns - I assume because the wick is too strong. My husband, who is a number cruncher, thinks it's because of the smaller neck diameter than that of the jar itself. Does anyone have any suggestions for this jar and J223. Should I not fill the jar completely full so as to allow more room for the air movement. I also have 16 oz. Melting pot jars which I have double wicked but have not begun the test burn process yet. Please help, I don't like to say, I'm desperate...but almost. ANY insight would be greatly appreciated!