Question about fragrance combinations (for tart sellers)

BubbleBath

I've had candles in a local store for a while now, and have spoken with the owner and will be adding melts and warmers. My melts are offered in a 6-cavity clamshell, so I was thinking scent combinations should be easy for the customers. I like mixing Southern Vanilla and Sugar Cookies and was thinking that this may be a good idea to pass along to the customers.

I don't use labels on the melts, instead have a card stock cutout with my company info and scent , etc on the front and directions and reorder info on the inside. I could easily slip a small sheet of combinations in the clamshell without any trouble.

So I was just wondering if any other tart sellers offer combinations to their customers?

If you put up a sign or have little cards the customer can pick up and take with them it lets them know at the time of the sale that they can mix and match. If you put the slip in the clamshell they might not see that until they get home and by then they have left the store and don't have the opportunity to buy other scents until they make a return trip to that store. consider doing both. That way if they didn't see the sign you still have a chance to get them once they get home.